Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thanks

By the way, it was silly of me to not to mention some people and agencies that are helping me make Underwater a success. The list is topped by the people of Hyderabad who are visibly very excited about the event. Suddenly everyone seems to know me more than ever before as THAT GUY WHO IS GONNA DO IT! Of course, then is Mr.Jadugar Anand without whose support it's impossible for me to perform these escapes. With more than 45 years experience in magic, he's surely my greatest Mentor. Another of my friends who are keeping my spirits high, are Chandrashekhar sir, who owns the Jupiter Aviation in Bangalore, and Captain Gally at Mumbai, again the owner of probably the largest fleet of Choppers. Without them trying to get me a chopper, i'd have to do it like any Tom, Dick and Harry in a boat. Also i am indebted to the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation people who have been extending every possible help to me ever since they cme to know of my plans for the escape. I have no doubt in claiming that they are probably the most efficient of any Corporation body in the whole country. Some more people I am thankful to...Stuti, my cousin who's probably my single biggest fan, and Soujanya, the birthday girl on the 13th.

I wish to dedicate this escape effort of mine to my elder sister, Akansha, who is the only girl in the world who makes me feel like a small boy. Next to my parents(sometimes as much) she is responsible for bringing me up by taking impossible amount of care of me. I love you Akansha. Be there with me always.

1 comment:

Stu said...

your single biggest fan said----



Ur Welcome!!

:P