Sunday, April 1, 2007

Hyderabad
















Today at 11:00 am is my Blindfold Ride. I'll be travelling from Harihara Kala Bhawan, the venue of our stage shows, to a long route(some people mentioned that it could take me upto 4 hours!!). The exact route will be in the papers in the morning. I'll be using the Hero Honda bikes organised by a local Agency for me. I hope all goes well. Of the approx. 60 times that I have done this event, 55 times something or the other was not up to the mark and I was rather uncomfortable. I hope all goes well tomorrow.










I plan to make a World Record in this someday(I can't care less about Guiness and all, I just wanna DO IT!). I plan to hire a runway on some private airport and try and ride blindfolded in excess of 300/320 kmph. it's my dream. I hope I realise it someday.










Can't write for too long because it's late now. Gotta sleep now and more important, gotta SHAVE tomorrow, something I hate doing! Some major channels are expected to be there.










By the way, some snaps of my Blindfolded Rides too here! All from Panjim, Goa. Actually Goa was where we were doing these things last. So these are fresh snaps. That's all for now. Time to zzzzzzzzzz.........










No comments: